Seriously? You have GOT to be kidding me!

Monday, October 24, 2011

I freaking love tootsie rolls.

Especially the fruit and vanilla flavored ones.
Sorry had to get that out.

So... I need to file for divorce. How exactly do I do that? lol Ugh this part seems like a lot of work. I guess I better start googling. Sigh...
Russ begged to stay at the apt/car pool this week bc hes totally broke. I said yes but only after explaining to him that once Kevin moves to this side of town hes gonna have to be able to stand on his own 2 feet. So he we rode together today, right before we got to work he was looking kinda blah. I asked him what his problem was and he said he felt like he was getting a migraine. Oh boy! So after being at work for about 2-3 hours he puked all over himself and got sent home. Yay. NO! Hes in my car and hes going back to my apt. Now in case you dont know I suffer from emetophobia and it stresses me out beyond belief when I am around someone sick. Blerg. I hate it. But I cant talk about it anymore, gross...

Kevin was living in the stone ages and didnt have a cell. He said it was bc no one every called him so got rid of it. Well after talking to me he realized he needed one. lol So he was supposed to go today and start check some out. Thank God!! I hate it now. We currently can only communicate via yahoo or email. So its only after he gets home and gets settled for the evening. Or sometimes we talk on his phone in his office. Boo. I hate not being about to stay connected thru out the day.
He said last night that he has never introduced his son to any one he has ever dated but once he gets to know me a little better he looks forward to including me in the activities he does w/ his son. WOW!! That made me happy to hear that. He just makes me happy in general. I cant wait till his house sells so we can be closer. He's planning our date for Friday. I'm excited to see what he picks. I got a coupon for The Melting Pot, but thats like uber romantic. I dont know if he'd wanna do that so soon. Might be uncomfortable for him...lol. Actually I doubt that, hes moving things along pretty quickly.

Its driving me crazy that I havent talked to him today yet!! AAaaaaaaa...

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like things are moving along nicely with you and Kevin :o) Sorry about the whole Russ situation, that's hard because you don't just stop caring about a person after being married/together for so long, but at the same time you want to move on too. When I got divorced, I moved from NH to NY, so that makes it a lot easier to make that separation. I'm the same way...I'm awful about being around people who are sick...mostly because I don't want me or the kids catching it. Funny thing is, I don't mind being around the kids when they are sick...I thought I would have a hard time with that, but I really don't. Which, is a good thing since kids are ALWAYS getting sick!!

    ReplyDelete