Seriously? You have GOT to be kidding me!

Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Divorce Bubble

I miss my bubble. Inside my bubble I felt safe and trusted my government. When something like Boston happened I was comforted knowing the people in charge where in control.

Ugh. Very sad and no matter what innocent people died or were injured.

Did my taxes yesterday finally. This should HOPEFULLY finish up the back taxes owed by me and my ex. And if there is any money left over thats going towards the divorce. Yay. I am so sick of dealing w/ him. As soon as I get confirmation from the IRS that we are paid in full I am putting his number on my blocked list. I dont need to speak w/ him for anything else.

Ok I got distracted filling out divorce paperwork...lol. I'm done for today.
Happy Tuesday Y'all!!

No comments:

Post a Comment