Seriously? You have GOT to be kidding me!

Thursday, April 25, 2013

HEY!

I pretty much feel better. Of course we had a cold front come in and now I have sinus pressure issues but meh. I'm fine. My ears just went crazy when I left for work this morning.
So last Friday I had my car detailed and I found a sample of perfume that I had lost. Its called Viva La Juicy. And I just put some on. It reminds me so much of when Jon and I first started dating. And my old little garage apt. Awww....Man I am so nostalgic. I love thinking about "old" times w/ my babe. You know, bc we've been together so long, lol. Speaking of which our 8 month anniversary is coming up. Whoop whop! lol Hmmm I love my little monkey butt. Even if he did give me a stomach bug.

Speaking of which, since we are both finally feeling better I guess I'll be making dinner tonight. We went grocery shopping Sunday and really havent even eaten anything except ramen. Hmmm....what do I wanna cook? Probably something in the crockpot.

I just ordered my moms mothers day present. Its ghost pepper flakes, lol. Hope she likes them.
Anyway its starting to get busy.

This week is dragging!!! Come on Friday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment