Seriously? You have GOT to be kidding me!

Tuesday, January 1, 2013

2013

HAP-PY NEW YEARSSSSSS!!

Last night I did have to work but the manager, Lisa, was offering undertime, so I quickly accepted it. I got to leave at 8:30 and was kinda thinking about going to the family bonfire. I was conflicted tho bc Jon was sick and the weather was bad. During the drive home I made up mind 100%. The people on the road were freaking insane and it was only 9. We would have had to drive all the way to Dickinson and then back to Katy @ like 1am. So we spent our first NYE at home alone...or so we thought. We picked up some take out, ordered a PPV and snuggled w/ Chance on the couch. We actually ended up dozing off. Luckily we woke up at 11:30. We were both bummed out when the "idiots upstairs" came home and then Donna actually decided she wanted to ring new year w/ us. Jon was pissed. Plus then she started egging him on to shoot the rest of his fireworks.
BUT her and Danny wouldnt let up so we all went out, and we ended up having fun. Wish we would have got more. It was def a different experience then my home town. We cant shoot off fireworks, people do anyway of course, but the experience is totally different. You run out to the street, light one, run back up inside and make sure no cops come. But here, leading up midnight and for awhile after it was just going off.
I got my new years kiss and we headed to bed. While in bed we discussed our goals for 2013. Which #1 is our weight. Man this is gonna be tough but we can do it. I think its gonna be slightly more difficult at first and then get easier when my schedule changes and then once we are in our own place it will be fine. We also talked about the past 4 months. It was a nice night.

Anyway, I am looking forward to 2013. Good night

No comments:

Post a Comment