Seriously? You have GOT to be kidding me!

Friday, January 11, 2013

Tabs

  • Diet is going very well. We had our first cheat meal. We took my dad out to eat and I enjoyed some cheesy mexican.Walked out feeling comfortable not miserable and even had 1/2 glass of Dr. Pepper. First non scale victory (NSV) this week. My feet/calves arent swelling up any more. Which is a huge deal to me bc I know where that leads. I really need to buy a scale.
  • 9 more days till my new schedule starts. OMG!!!!
  • Today is Barbara, Jons moms bday. I called and wished her HBD. But I had been planning on calling her one day just to talk. I really like his mom. Shes so sweet. And its super important to me to have a better relationship this time around...someone elses mom was a bitch. What? Thats how I feel. But yeah she went and had her nails done...we should have done that together. That would have been fun.
  • I got all 5 seasons of Big Bang Theory on dvd. I cant freaking wait till they come in.
  • I also ordered a big thing of Jelly Bellys to put in my awesome new candy dispenser. Jelly beans are an ok snack as long as I watch portions and sugar intake.
Hmm I think thats about it for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment