Seriously? You have GOT to be kidding me!

Saturday, January 12, 2013

A New Year. A New Me.

Some things that I am looking forward to w/ the weight loss.
  1. Being able to shop till I drop again. Right now my back starts to hurt really soon. So a few of these are gonna be related to that but I want to be specific.
  2. Going to the Ren Fest.
  3. I really wanna go ride some go-carts.
  4. PAINTBALL :)
  5. Going to the Texas Battleship thingy w/ Jon.
  6. Concerts.
  7. Football/Baseball Games (going to them, not playing)
  8. Amusement Parks/Roller Coasters.
  9. I wanna skydive.
Pretty much just being more active in general. I feel like I have let my weight hold me back from so much the last 2-3 years and that makes me sad. I always said I would never let that happen.

There are a lot of other things to look forward to also. Like:
  1. Buying clothes in a reg store.
  2. Being able to buy a ladies version of shirts (ie: concert, sports)
  3. I want Jon to be able to pick me up all cute like and not like a fireman lift. lol
Then of course there are mental/emotional reasons.
  1. Not feeling like everyone is staring at me bc I'm fat.
  2. I have a lot of social anxiety about new places and stuff and I know its bc of my weight, wondering if they have space for me, will I be comfortable, seating, etc, so not having to worry about that.
  3. Being a thin bride.
  4. Being healthy enough to hopefully be able to get pregnant w/o any fertility issues.
  5. Having a healthy pregnancy.
So yeah, thats not all of it but I wanted to remind myself why this is gonna be the time for me. I'm 30 and starting over fresh.

I GOT THIS!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment