Seriously? You have GOT to be kidding me!

Monday, January 7, 2013

Boring Post-Dont Bother Reading

Not a whole lot is going on. Not anything worth blogging about really. Its been 7 days on the diet. I am doing really well. I even lowered my daily calorie intake. I spoke w/ my momma and she still has a YMCA membership so we are gonna go together. I am excited. Shes gonna push me tho, so I better be ready, lol.
I am addicted to youtube now. I started adding subscriptions and omg I love PVP and BFvsGF. But I also watch Tyler Oakley, Jenna Marbles, Max No Sleeves, yeah a bunch...but watching all the old content is time consuming and very entertaining. I love it.
Hmmm 13 more days till my schedule changes. Wahoo!!
Wish I had something more interesting to talk about but so sorry, I dont.
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment