Seriously? You have GOT to be kidding me!

Friday, January 4, 2013

A Lifestyle Change

Jon and I signed up for myfitnesspal.com to keep track of our calories and what we eat. So far so good. Its been 4 days. I can say that I am craving something sweet. This happens to me every night tho. I grew up in a house where we had low fat/low sugar ice cream or popcorn every night. So I am used to snacking. But I lowered my calories yesterday and I am just at my cal intake so I dont wanna go over. Jon is doing really good. I am so proud. He threw away all the candy and soda yesterday. I was shocked. I mean...we can have candy sometimes...sad faces. But its best to start off strong.
I feel like I need to be adding some physical activity to my daily routine. It will be good for me and it will help kick start the weight loss process. I kinda wanna do a gym or YMCA or something that me and J could go to like 3 x's a week. Where he can do whatever and I can ride one of those bikes w/ the back rest. And swim. Swimming is good. I did that one summer and w/i 3 weeks I could feel my stamina increasing. But for now I'm gonna google some stretches or something to so. My arms are killing me.
I dont wanna get my hopes up, but I am really excited about this. I hope it works.

No comments:

Post a Comment