Seriously? You have GOT to be kidding me!

Tuesday, November 6, 2012

I'm Thankful and NaBloPoMo

#6 Extended Family - I have been so lucky to have grown up w/ all my extended family on my moms side. My gpa and gma live in LC, my aunt Pauline and uncle Billy live in Dickinson, aunt Margie and uncle David and Kacie live in Santa Fe, aunt Julie and uncle Aaron, Tiff, Randy and Melodi live in LC. Kelli stays at random places but says she lives w/ my gparents. Melissa and Mike live in Dickinson. Krystal and Matt in Webster. These are all with in 10 mins of each other. My family was in Friendswood. But now its spread out. We still get together for all bdays and holidays. I love have such a strong loving (crazy) family so close.


Tuesday, November 6, 2012
If you were President of the United States, what would be your first act in office? - Uh hmmm make weed legal. Ding. Yep.

No comments:

Post a Comment