Seriously? You have GOT to be kidding me!

Friday, November 30, 2012

Last of the NaBloPoMo Prompts

Monday, November 26, 2012
Do you speak more than one language?  How did you learn the additional languages? - Nope. My class, c/o 2000 was the last class in my school district not required to take a 2nd language for graduation. It was suggested but not req, so...I didnt do it.

Tuesday, November 27, 2012
If you could instantly know any language in the world, which one would it be? - I would love to learn something pretty like French but it would be more practical to learn Spanish.

Wednesday, November 28, 2012
Tell us about the worst trip you ever took. - Hmmm I cant think of an actual vacation that was terrible. But my ex and I did go out of town for Hurricane Ike. But just barely. We needed to be able to get back quickly bc of his line of work. We stayed at a new hotel, the one w/ the interior hallways, on the 3rd floor. Well we didnt go out far enough, Ike was huge. We lost power around 10pm and it never came back on. We couldnt open the door for ventilation. We had the room for 3 days and couldnt decide what to do, go home and lose the $$ or stay. We finally decided to leave. And had to carry all the stuff down 3 flights of stairs.

Thursday, November 29, 2012
Tell us about three new blogs you found this year. - I cant name just 3. But I did find Tumblr this year and thats been fun.

Friday, November 30, 2012
What has been the hardest part about blogging daily? - I didnt do it, but its just finding something different and semi interesting to say. Yeah I could blog everyday, my post would be like:
Hit the snooze button like 3 times before finally getting up. Let Chance out to potty, he didnt wanna go bc it was raining. Went up stairs to get my clothes outta the dryer. They were still a little damp. I hate that. Texted Jon and Krystal. Got on the comp. Played some farmville. Kept dozing off. It was too quiet. Turned on the tv, it was still on the music station from last night. Played around online for awhile longer. Finally started getting ready. I really need shampoo, conditioner and body wash. How did I run outta everything at once. Lame. Man I need to clean of the comp desk. Oh yeah Chances throw up. Meh, not now. On the way to work I just missed seeing some crazy accident. There were like 20 tow trucks on the scene. A truck managed to take out some poor guys fence. And there was a mini van in the ditch too. Thats about it, now just sitting at work. Annoyed at myself bc I forgot my phone charger.
Hmm...well I guess it wasnt THAT bad. But still.

No comments:

Post a Comment