Seriously? You have GOT to be kidding me!

Friday, November 16, 2012

Just Need to Get that Out

I'm scared...

I dont even know what to say here bc I know I'm being irrational. But the emotional side of me is struggling. J and I are getting to a more relaxed comfortable place. And I'm glad but I worry...

Ugh...
I am not even capable of getting this out right.

Lemme try to just type and see if this comes out right.
I am scared hes gonna stop loving me. Or maybe he already has. I am afraid that hes gonna change his mind. The little things are already starting to go away. And I am such a little things kinda girl. Or maybe I am just not noticing them. Maybe its me. Maybe I've gotten comfy. I know the sexual desire is there. I'm not at ALL concerned w/ that...well kinda but more from...no not blogging about our personal life like that sorry.

I just dont wanna lose the newness too soon. I want to make sure we enjoy this time together for as long as possible bc I can see us lasting forever. And forever means the newness will fade into comfy place...

I am in no rush to get there. I love the slow build up...

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment