Seriously? You have GOT to be kidding me!

Saturday, November 24, 2012

Still sleepy, as usual

Tuesday, November 20, 2012
Talk about the opening of your favourite book. - LOL Uh I have no idea. I dont memorize books.

Wednesday, November 21, 2012
Where is your favourite place to read? - I like to read in bed. Either right before I go to sleep or in the mornings.

Thursday, November 22, 2012
When was the last time that you cried?  Why? - It was probably the day that I opened up about something personal to J. It was about a month ago and its something I am self conscious about.

Friday, November 23, 2012
What is the hardest word for you to say? - Like actual pronunciation? I'm bad w/ certain W's and R's. World War and Revolver. Those are hard for me. If you mean like some other word thats awkward or weird. I have No. I cant tell people no.

So theres my catch up on Nablopomo.

No comments:

Post a Comment