Seriously? You have GOT to be kidding me!

Sunday, November 11, 2012

NaBloPoMo Promts

Thursday, November 8, 2012
If you could have any job (and instantly have the training and qualifications to do it), which job would you want? - Really? Thats hard to say. A teacher maybe. I know it says any job but I mean like scientist sounds cool but would I really wanna do that. Honestly all I have ever wanted was to be a stay at home mom. My mom had to work. And she didnt just work a reg 9-5 job. My mom worked nights, weekends, holidays, and went to school, etc. So I really just wanna be there for my kids in a way my mom couldnt. I want to go to PTA meetings, be a classroom mom, volunteer in Girl Scouts or Little League, etc.


Friday, November 9, 2012
If you could change one thing about your life right now, what would it be? - I dont like thinking of that. I feel like everything happens for a reason. But maybe just fast forward to April. So J and I could be on our own.

No comments:

Post a Comment