Seriously? You have GOT to be kidding me!

Monday, November 5, 2012

Thankful #4 and #5

#4 My Job - I love my job. I would say I am happy 95% of the time. Thats a lot. I enjoy going to work. I like my co-workers and management. I like what I do. Now I do have some things that annoy me and I have bad days. But I get paid well and am appreciated. I have more then a lot of people. Not only do I have a job, I have one that supports me so I can be independent (as a female that is unusual, especially since I didn't finish college), I enjoy it and the people.

#5 My Girlfriends Randi and Krystal - Randi and me go way back, 7th grade actually. And we have been thru a lot. Our friendship now isnt a daily or hell even monthly type friendship. But we know each everything about one another and no matter how much time passes between hang outs and phone calls we will always be there for each other. Krystal is my "everyday" BFF. She is my cousin and we were actually close when we were young but we reconnected a few years ago and since then have had too many fun times together to even count. We should have known what to expect the first time we went out and the drunk guy on the bicycle fell in front of the cop, blocking the road. We have bingo-ed, pooled, swimmed, rockbanded etc ourselves into fits of laughter, snorting, tears, shooting boogers and peed pants. "Why am I still fat" "Maybe bc you're a big fat beast" "WHOOP WHOP WOP" "Uncle Defaults" Shes pregnant and due in less then 5 weeks. I am scared as to what changes our friendship will make. But I think our friendship is solid and sincere enough to last thru the weirdness newness of a baby, especially since now I have a relationship we both are kinda consumed w/ our own things currently but we still make time for BFF time.

No comments:

Post a Comment