Seriously? You have GOT to be kidding me!

Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Zzzzzzz

*inhale thru nose, let out long happy sigh*
Guys...seriously. Today was an awesome day. I went to the grocery store and got dinner for tonight and tomorrow. I cooked J one of his favs and it came out so good. I had his plate waiting for him when he walked in the door. I packed his lunch and picked up the laundry. Did the dishes and cleaned up the kitchen. We had an adult beverage, watched tv, and I laid in his lap. Then headed to bed.
Nothing makes me happier then to take care of my man. Being "wifey" theres something inside me that actually makes me physically happy to do these things. Its all I have ever wanted. Ever since I was little, I wanted to be a housewife. I'm glad that my new schedule will allow me to do these things regularly. I am really happy dont know if you can tell :)

Kelli is going back to rehab. Monday on my way to work we ended up talking on the phone for 45 mins and she admitted to me that she was tired of fighting her addiction. I told her that she needed to considering doing Teen Challenge. And long story short shes going. I hope this one is the one.

Mkay I had planned on typing up more, but I am falling asleep at the comp desk so...nighty night :)

No comments:

Post a Comment