Seriously? You have GOT to be kidding me!

Friday, November 16, 2012

Rascal Flatts - What Hurts The Most

First of all, why blogger did y'all let me get all worked and worry J. Hmmm its all y'alls fault. lol No but yeah I'm ok. When J got outta the shower this morning we talked. And like I said I knew I was being irrational. And I talked to Marc about it too and he had some good advice. Basically our relationship is moving to a more comfortable place. And its not a bad thing. I'm glad we made it this far and I'm excited to see where we are going. And I'm sure where ever it is, we will to it together :)


Friday, November 16, 2012
Would you buy your dream house if the price was right BUT you also were told it was inhabited by ghosts? - lol uh...yeah I would. My parents house is "haunted" too. So I'm comfortable living around ghost.

Mkay...I dont feel much like blogging right now.
ttfn

No comments:

Post a Comment