Seriously? You have GOT to be kidding me!

Wednesday, November 28, 2012

God Gave Me You

Apparently I have been slacking on the blogging front. Sorry guys. I was sickly. My free time consisted of sleeping. Or something that didnt require brain power. So Yes. Sunday/Monday was an awesome stomach bug. Actually in terms of a bug, I guess I prefer those types. Never actually threw up. Thought I was. But nope. Just weak, nauseated and kinda blah for a few days.
Tuesday was Melissas bday party and bonfire. J and I went and I'm so glad we made it. I want to bring him w/ me to all functions bc its like...I love my family, I love him. Ding. And hes now apart of the family. Hes sickly too. Worse then me actually. And hes super awesome for toughing out the cold w/ me and sitting outside for like an hr or so.
Got paid today. Ready to start my shopping. Like so ready to be done actually. I know its only the 28 but I'm feeling really anxious for some reason. And no one is telling me what the want. Grrr.
Today is me and Jon's 3 month anniversary. Thats right. Its already been 3 months. 3 months of awesomeness bc we are totally awesome. I couldnt have wish for a better man to have by my side. I've said it more then once, and I will continue to say it over and over until every single person has heard me. I may not have know that everything I didnt even know I was looking for (and some things I did know I was looking for) was in him, but I am so glad we kept going thru the awkwardness of the first few dates. Oh goodness were those adorably embarrassing or what?!? But its cool bc for #1 we have awesome memories to retell each other and #2 we made it thru it. Even if we clinked teeth w/ each other like waaaaaaaaaaaay too many times. No worries we TOTALLY got it down now ;)
In our short time together we have already dealt w/ some pretty stressful situations and I am proud of how we have handled them, together. I am always here for you, babe. You have found your support system, cheerleader, motivator, etc for life in me. Like you said tonight you aint getting rid of me, you're stuck w/ me now. I love you!!


No comments:

Post a Comment