Seriously? You have GOT to be kidding me!

Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Lets Burn Things!


I want you to look at the pillow placement here. The pillows on the left are Jon's and the pillows on the right are mine...but yet I hog the bed...? Really? Almost every morning I wake up to his face on my pillows. What is the point of a kingsize bed? lol He's lucky I love him...damn bed hog :)

While I was at work yesterday I decided to do a quick search on Craigslist for a fire pit and I finally found one that Jon liked and was a decent price. We've wanted one forever but we didnt want to spend too much. The couple were selling theirs for $50. We went and picked it up last night. Cant wait to use it. Now we just need patio furniture. 

I have some Christmas lights that I think I wanna use for patio lights. And I need to get some citronella of some sort, too. Yay. I can't wait to have a nice little backyard space.

OMG how come when you bite your lip do you keep biting it over and over bc its swollen up!! Quit that. It hurts.

Alright, I better end it for now, have a good day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment