Seriously? You have GOT to be kidding me!

Thursday, June 27, 2013

Quick

Its a bullet point blogging today.
  • I am going back to school. The whole process went so fast. July 8th is the first day of the mini-mester. I am going to Devry online for an associates in Health Information Technology. My goal is to stay with the company and move into the business office. And I believe we have a program where I can shadow someone in the area I am looking to move to. 
  • The next couple weekends are gonna be busy. This Saturday I have a sleep study. Next weekend is the 4th and then Krystals party, and then Jons bday. The following weekend is our party and then the next week is my bday.
  • I love our patio furniture and I am so glad we found stuff we like for cheap.
Ok well we have people lurking so I better go.

No comments:

Post a Comment