Seriously? You have GOT to be kidding me!

Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Totes Cray Cray

We had our first overnight house guest last night. Johnny, one of Jon's friends from work, his a/c was out so Jon offered to let him stay w/ us for the night...just the night I think?? So I spent a little bit picking up. Then I set up the guest bath and bedroom. I realized that we need to get guest stuff for the bathroom. Get a few toothbrushes, some wash rags, body wash and shampoo/conditioner too. But I did manage to round up a few things. Luckily we keep multiples of some stuff.

Ugh I am really not in the mood for work. Yesterday there was some drama while upper management was gone and I have a feeling today we might feel the wrath. I dont like it. Waaaah. Oh...she just walked in. I'm scared. lol Hopefully it will be ok.

Boring life currently. But boring is good sometimes.
Have a good Tuesday.
<3
R

PS I love Jon :) He's my fav

No comments:

Post a Comment