Seriously? You have GOT to be kidding me!

Monday, June 24, 2013

Shes Not a Boy

Todays bog will probably be shorter, but it has pictures!
I had a pretty good weekend. Minus being sick or something yesterday.
Friday night was ok, nothing too exciting happened.
Saturday I hung out w/ Carrie until she left and then my mom and Riley came over. Poor Riley had to wear boy clothes bc the store didnt have anything in Rileys size! Isn't that weird?

 It was fun seeing her and hanging w/ my mommy.
After that I made a new recipe. It was a chicken and rice casserole I found the recipe on pinterest of course from the blog Darling Doodles.

Forgotten Chicken
4-6 Boneless skinless Chk Breast
2 C. Minute Rice
1 can Cream of Chk
1 can Cream of Celery
1 can of water
1 package of dry onion dip seasoning
butter to grease casserole dish
foil


Preheat oven to 350
Butter Casserole dish
Mix the 2 "cream of" soups w/ 1 can water
Add 2 cups Minute Rice and pour into dish
Place the chk on top of rice mixture
Sprinkle onion dip mix on top of chk and top w/ foil.
Bake for 1-1 1/2 hrs.

I think the cook time was a little long and the rice needed something. The cream of soups just kinda make the rice thick...idk. Its a good base recipe, needs some tweaking. 

Sunday I felt blah and slept all day. I missed Rileys first bday party. Which really sucked. 
But its Monday. Time to get to work.
Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment