Seriously? You have GOT to be kidding me!

Friday, October 19, 2012

Love to Eat Chicken - LOL

Gosh its so cold at work. Its killing me and I am so so so tired. Thanks J! lol We have thoroughly messed up each others schedules in the name of love. Ugh, we just don't wanna sleep. We'd rather spend more time together instead. Well yeah I am paying for it now. I cant wait till my lunch break. Starbucks here I come.

Well I am officially living w/ J as of Tuesday. Tuesday night I made tatortot casserole for everyone. I liked it but I felt like it didn't come out as good as I normally like it. AND I ended up having to keep it in the oven for almost an hour waiting on J to get home. His schedule is so unpredictable. That's a bummer.

Weds he had to run to his work to do a short errand and then we had lunch with his mom. That went really well. She's a nice lady. I, of course, was a little nervous. Not TOO bad but its still kinda nerve wracking. After we ate Jon took us to the San Jacinto Monument and USS Texas Battleship. We didn't do the full walk around a see everything tour but we plan on going back. J wants me to try the ferry, I said maybe next time on an empty stomach. I have a small issue w/ motion sickness. I need to be able to get out of the car on a ferry. And apparently the little ferry for going there is too small for that.

After lunch we went to my place to pack up some smaller stuff to take w/ us back to his place nap. lol Oops. We were both so tired. We slept and just laid around finally making it home at 11.
Yesterday we did a whole bunch of nothing until it was time for dinner at my moms. J was very worked up about dinner but there was no reason to be. It was a very relaxed evening and my family was in a goofy mood. My momma and I drank a few daiquiris' and we very much ourselves. I was glad he was able to see me w/ my family. Its really the most important thing in my life.

It was a nice few days together. I hope my schedule changes soon so we can actually spend free time together more often.

No comments:

Post a Comment