Seriously? You have GOT to be kidding me!

Saturday, October 27, 2012

Nothing Exciting

I am feeling much better since I got all that out in my post yesterday. I cant make anyone understand just how I feel for Jonathan. I catch myself smiling while I'm driving to and from work, listening to certain lyrics or just randomly daydreaming and its bc of him. He "sings" to me. And its so stinking funny and cute. He wasnt feeling well yesterday and all I wanted to do was take care of him. Normally I am a germophobe but I just wanted him better. When I crawled into bed last night he was completly passed out but he was burning up. I just cuddled w/ him for a few mins and prayed for him to get better. He has a love of music and actually listens to words and he related his life to certain songs, which is what I do. And we have done some really goofy stuff together, like tickle fights and taking turns making funny noises while driving...yeah IDK.
So that was a few reasons why I love him.
Our 2 months is Monday and I have been spending the past few days planning what I wanna get him. I have so many ideas. I cant seem to find the one. Dang it. Hmmm And of course he already has mine. Boo. I have no idea what it is. I'm getting off early tonight so we can spend some time together. Yay. I cant freaking wait. I wanna kiss him. Kiss his face off.
Ok Its time for my lunch break.
Buh-bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment