Seriously? You have GOT to be kidding me!

Friday, October 5, 2012

That Look

You know "that look." No not the fun one. The one you get when you are in trouble w/ your partner. Hehehe. Oops. Yeah I got that look today.

So as I said I spent my days off w/ J and Danny and Donna. Yesterday he took my car to get it inspected and my oil changed. Afterwards I asked him about my car and he said everything looked good, except my tires, which we knew. I ended up staying the night and today I was going to drive home and get changed for work. As I was pulling out of the driveway I realized I had a flat.

I call J and he comes from the shop, fills up my tire and I follow him back to the shop bc he felt a nail in it. We get there and the guys start working on it while J and I are inside. I look over at my car and I see hes working on the wrong tire. J calls him in and they argue about my tires and the guys like her tires no good. J goes out there for a few and comes back, talks to Jamal (his boss) and then calls for 4 new tires for my car.
I was like uh... J turns, and gives me this look...

I know this wont be the last time I see this look but I can tell you I dont want to see it too often. J is very protective and takes things like safety very seriously. Lemme repeat myself, safety is his priority. lol And I have become one of his priorities that need to be protected. So messing around w/ bad tires and putting myself in danger is not ok.
For the next hour or 2 I repeatedly hear a sigh and when I look over hes shaking his head and looks at me w/ "that look." Geez. Its like as bad as when your parents say they aren't mad, they're disappointed. Oh gosh I'm sorry. Please stop.

But I will say that the fact that #1 he cares and #2 he just took care of it makes me feel so...happy, loved, protected, special...Theres a few emotions. He has been just more then I could have ever asked for. I dont know how I got so lucky and of course he says the same thing, but I am serious, how in the world?!? Its one in a million to find the person that seems made for you.

I know we will have bad days. I am realistic. But God answered my prayers. I prayed for my next relationship. Didnt know where he would be, or how it would happen, but I knew He did. And I thank God for bringing us together. Really. We both are so blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment