Seriously? You have GOT to be kidding me!

Friday, February 8, 2013

Ding Dong the Witch is Dead

OMG What a night!?! So I didnt blog yesterday bc I was kinda overwhelmed w/ everything but basically Wednesday night Danny and Donna got into probably the biggest fight so far. The screaming was coming from both sides (more Donna of course) and they were stomping around upstairs for awhile going back and forth. The usual was said and she threatened to leave...again.
Came home yesterday. I'm in the room and hear all kinds of racket, so I grab Chance and open the door to see all kinds of boxes and bags in front of the door. She comes down and says shes leaving Danny. Shes tired of him and his crap. She cant take it anymore. I took a nap and when I woke up she was gone.
And the people rejoiced. lol
I know that Danny still has issues, but hes not the dramatic one. Hes not the one who stirs up shit. The entire house felt like there was a weight lifted from it. Everyone was happy and smiles. It was crazy. Danny came down and chit chatted w/ us and it was so nice. So hopefully they stay apart. Apparently Jon says Danny isnt one of those guys who goes back and forth w/ women, so we will see. He has a plan to get back on his feet and outta his hole. I'm rooting for him of course.

I stopped by the store yesterday on the way home to pick up dinner. Since J is tired of chicken I was picking up some stuff to make chili dogs (chicken dogs, turkey chili, whole wheat buns). When you walk in they have flowers in the entrance and I have been eyeing them for over a week now. I decided to go ahead and buy a dozen hot pink roses for Jon. I know its weird for guys to get flowers but they're 1/2 for him and 1/2 for the house. They are so pretty. And dinner came out so freaking good.

Well TGIF and hope y'all have a good weekend. Jon and I are looking at house, FINALLY :)

No comments:

Post a Comment