Seriously? You have GOT to be kidding me!

Monday, February 18, 2013

I Went to Mexico (almost).

Is the weekend really over already?
What a bummer! Oh well.

After work Friday I had made a Drs appt bc my stomach has been burning like crazy and it was somewhat painful. The dr just rx some stronger meds then I was already taking and we will see how that goes. BUT I did weigh and I have lost a total of 20lbs!! Yay! I am so happy. I thought I had been slacking so I was kinda nervous to weigh. I'm awesome, lol. That night I spent the night w/ my momma so we could leave early to see Ryland. I thought she meant like 3 am. No she meant 7 and we ended up not leaving until 8. The long drive there was ok. Then we get there and the line was out into the street. It took almost 2 hours to get in so we didnt a full 4 hours. But the visit still went really well. I loved being able to see him. Then we drove back and Jon picked me up. I missed him soooo much.

Yesterday we slept in and eventually went to his moms to visit, have lunch and do laundry. I really enjoy spending time w/ his momma. And he is spoiled. She did our laundry. But I helped, I couldnt just sit there. And later in the evening Jon wanted something sweet so his mom actually went and got him (and all of us dessert from Sonic). Little brat!!

I keep over sleeping. At least once a week I wake up, realize I'm running late and frantically run around, getting ready and speed to work. I need to go buy an actual alarm clock. My cell doesnt work for me. Ugh. It happened this morning. So far each time I have made it in but I feel like pretty soon my luck will run out.

Mkay. Happy Monday y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment