Seriously? You have GOT to be kidding me!

Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Jon Will LOVE this Post :)

I dont have a whole lot to say today. I'm trying to force a post just bc I have been pretty consistent about posting every work day.

I really have been wanting a new pic of J and I. But he fights me on pics. He's always putting his hands up and blocking my shots. Out of all my shots the other day this was the only one that had his face. His sweet adorable lovable ur.. I mean manly rugged face.
He will probably kill me for posting this so I hope y'all have enjoyed my blog. lol But while I am talking about him, have I mentioned how much I love him? Oh I have. Well, what about how happy he makes me? Thats been mentioned too? Hmm... All those things are still true, in case you needed a reminder.
Look at the face!! I smile just looking at him. I wish there were more hours in the day so we could spend more time together. We rarely watch tv once he comes home, we'd rather spend time talking to each other laying in bed. Ugh. I miss him already. I wish we had morning together too.

I better wrap this up before it gets busy.
PS I took my nose ring out, permanently.

Good Tuesday! Hope we hear from Arlene our Real Estate lady about the house today!!

No comments:

Post a Comment