Seriously? You have GOT to be kidding me!

Friday, March 15, 2013

Crazy Noises and Landscaping.

You ever do something and immediately afterwards you regret it?

I'm sure I'm not alone but yes, I had one of those moments yesterday. I made the mistake of eating an entire bag of yogurt covered raisins. First off, bad for my diet. Secondly, oh my gosh my freaking stomach hurt so bad. I ending up sleeping thru most the pain until Jon got home around 8*. By then I pretty much felt ok. My stomach was making some crazy noises and my body temp was up, trying to break all that down. lol Ok Lesson learned.

While I was sleeping the day away, our lawn guy came to the new place for the first time. Our front yard was looking pretty rough but our backyard was worse. The good thing about having a yard w/ landscaping is it can look so pretty. But the bad thing is when it gets left unmaintained it looks like a freaking jungle. I wish I would have taken before and after pics. He did a great job. He cleared out a lot of brush/weeds. Trimmed the bushes. And of course mowed the lawn. It looks great. I'm sure the neighbors will be happy.

I am so looking forward to this weekend. Having our mom's over to show off the new place. Nothing that has needed to be done, since I left off working on it this weekend, has been done. Which is driving me mad!! But I will take care of what I can today and tomorrow before my mom gets there. Would be nice if we had our cleaning stuff...bitches. Oh real quick speaking of the losers, they are living in an extended stay hotel bc they couldnt get in anywhere else. Ha!

*I guess I better get used to Jon coming home late, at least for the next few weeks. They are opening a 3rd shop. Which is just awesome for them. I am so happy for Jon, and Jamal too. But Jon will probably be very busy and consumed w/ everything regarding this new shop opening on the 1st of April. I am still worried that this is gonna interfere w/ our vaca but he has reassured me it wont.*

Have a great Friday!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment