Seriously? You have GOT to be kidding me!

Thursday, March 28, 2013

My Stomach Hurts


The first pic was Thanksgiving. The 2nd was this past Sunday.
Look at how far we have come. There is NO denying we have lost weight. I have the Thanksgiving pic framed on my desk at work and the new one as my wallpaper. And I was sitting here yesterday when it just clicked that wow look at the difference. Thats so awesome. I cant wait till we meet our goals and see the complete before and after.

Nothing much has been going on the last couple days. I finally went grocery shopping. Spent $184 but I did buy for more then 1 week. It was 8 or 9 dinners worth. I have made some new dinners the past couple nights that came out really yummy and ended up being enough for another night too. Tonight is also another new recipe night. I know Jon is gonna like dinner tonight. He loves pasta. I am trying whole wheat pasta and a "healthy" sauce. So we will see how it comes out.

One of the things we are doing to help our money go a little further is stocking up when something is on sale. Also we check the grocery sale papers, and their websites. Also since we have a food processor I decided to buy a block of cheese and try shredding it myself. Worked out pretty well. Until I cut my freaking finger. lol

One last thing I wanted to talk about is my phobia. I have had this phobia for as long as I can remember. And it has gotten worse and worse for me. I really think its bc of my job. I have a fear of vomit. Me, you, Jon, coworkers, strangers...it doesnt matter. But its really starting to interfere w/ life. I think about it all day. It has started to consume me. How do you get over a phobia? ugh...

Anyway have a great day and lets hurry up and get to April 5th @ 2pm for my vaca to start!!

No comments:

Post a Comment