Seriously? You have GOT to be kidding me!

Thursday, March 21, 2013

Love

I love Jonathan.
I know you already know, and this post will be a mushy one, so feel free to just go ahead and skip this one.

Or not...
Do I look happy in this pic? I think I do. And its pretty obvious to me that yeah I am very happy. In the next month or so, hopefully, I will be filing for divorce. I think this will end up being a big thing for us. I bet it bothers Jon, even if just a little bit, that I am still married. I know it does for me. Its like I am not "his." Not like I am going anywhere or anything but still. I want to get this over with and be able to move forward w/ our relationship.

I can't believe we have been together for only 6 months. We have already been thru so much together. Its incredible.

With that said I feel like something has been...off w/ us the past few days. I am not really sure what is going on but I wanted to take a minute and say a few things to Jon.

Dear Jonathan,
I know you. And I know you are letting work, stress plus the unknown w/ us being in the first month of our move in get to you. On top of that the whole thing w/ Danny and Donna is still fresh. Then we have a vacation to plan and save for. And I just wanna say I know. I feel it too. But I also know that we got this. No matter what it is. We have made an amazing team. You and me against the world, if it needs to be. But I dont think it needs to be like that. I think this is one very small bump in the road and then we will be up and running.
Just remember, you are my soulmate. I know it. There is no way that things could have just happened the way they did w/o someone being in control. In a city the size of Houston we needed divine intervention, lol. But no matter, we are together now and I love you. Forever. When I look at you I see someone so special. You are everything I want and need. I love that we can (and have many many many times) waste hours listening to music and singing our faces off to each other. I love that when you come home we talk to each other more then we watch tv or anything else. I love that you cant help but kiss me again, and then again, and then one more time, when you are trying to leave for work on Saturdays. I love how much we laugh....
I could go on and on and on. But its all to say I just love everything about you. And I want to love you for the rest of our lives. I want to love you thru the struggles, and bumps, and ups and downs, and moves, and changes, and life.
Love,
Rhianna
xoxox


No comments:

Post a Comment