Seriously? You have GOT to be kidding me!

Thursday, March 7, 2013

Zzzzzz...

Yes. I did have gas. And one of the first things I did yesterday was a take a bath. This tub...oh...its not even just a standard jacuzzi or garden tub. Its freaking huge. I can sit comfortably like the wrong way in the tub...I dont know how to explain it. Ok this is the tub l_______l normally you lay/sit long ways. I can sit short ways and have room. IDK the point is this thing is huge and I am the happiest woman ever. So I laid in there and relaxed for who knows how long. Had some music on and just enjoyed the warm water.
After my bath I made dinner for the first time in our new house. I made homemade sweet and sour chicken. It was a long process but it was so good. We sat down and ate at the table w/ the TV off. Well...we had music on. It was a nice night.

Man. I am sleepy. I didnt get a nap yesterday. Boo. This sucks. I'm dozing off already...

Have a good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment