Seriously? You have GOT to be kidding me!

Thursday, May 16, 2013

Cutest Baby Ever

So I was kinda sorta being nosy the other day and saw an email Tommy, Jons dad, sent to Jon. It was a picture of Jon. As a baby. Omg. I actually made a squeal. Like out loud. I think I even said omg hes so cute. He has the biggest eyes, red red hair and the fattest cutest lips ever. Well anyway I know you wanna see him.

Ugh. SO stinking cute. Can't get over that face. Ok I want babies now :)

I got a new phone yesterday. New for me at least. I found the phone I wanted, but I wasnt eligible for an upgrade yet. So I started looking at a way to get it cheaper. I found an ad on CL and bought it yesterday. Its the HTC Evo 4G LTE. lol Basically its the same phone as Jons. But for Sprint. I really like it a lot.

I think its time for me to put my feelers out for something else. I think part of my problem w/ being unhappy is stemming from work. I'm not gonna jump ship, I need to find something comparable to this. 40 hrs, insurance and same (or more) pay.

Anyway, sorry for the late posting. Had an interesting morning w/ co-workers.

No comments:

Post a Comment