Seriously? You have GOT to be kidding me!

Monday, May 6, 2013

Rag-a-muffin

Seriously?!? Its Monday already. You people make me sick! I know you miss my posting but rushing the weekend just to get a new entry from me! HOW RUDE!

lol

No, but seriously, weekends go by too fast. When my alarm went off I was whining. I dont wanna! Its doesnt help that I didnt get to sleep in either day. Saturday Jon wanted me to wake up w/ him while he was getting ready, even tho I hadn't gone to bed till 3am. Then yesterday Jon woke up at 6:45 and yelled "Baby you're late!" I was like uh no its Sunday. Ugh what a dummy. lol

So Friday I did nothing. Came home and took a nap. Saturday I cleaned. Super cleaned the bathrooms. Sweep/mopped the floors in the whole house. Took Chance to the groomers. He was so far gone, they had to shave him. Not bald but pretty short. They said he was too matted. Hmm. Idk. Oh well. We can start over. I am just bad about keeping his appt bc he looks cute when hes a rag-a-muffin.
Sunday we did nothing. Jon literally stayed in bed most the day. He was just having one of those days he said. Ok then. He did get outta bed around 5 and we did the dishes that were driving me crazy. Then we watched Django Unchained. That was a good movie. And then we went to bed once laundry was finished.
It was an ok weekend.

I have been having some pain the past couple days. Or I should say I have been really sore. I dont know why. But it sucks...
Ugh ok, lets get this Monday over with...

No comments:

Post a Comment