Seriously? You have GOT to be kidding me!

Thursday, May 2, 2013

This Damn House

Yesterday started off a pretty good day. I got to be dispatch at work, which means I only answer the "hotline" and not appointment calls. Then when my brother got to work our boss had him sit w/ me for training. So we sat around talking in between calls. Made the day go by quicker. We should do that more often, lol.
After work I went grocery shopping to get a few misc things to get us thru the week. It was so hot when I was done. It felt like the a/c was broken in the grocery store, then my car has leather seats, I was dying. By the time I got home I couldnt wait to crank down the ac. And boy was the house HOT. I put the groceries down, let Chance out and then checked the thermostat...
hmmm...
It was like 90 but the temp was set on 80...
hmmm...
Ok so I turn it down, unload the groceries, change my clothes, start dinner in the crockpot, then I go pay rent. And I am sooooo freaking hot. I'm sweating. Even my freaking legs are sweating. Get back home and its still hot...
da fuq...
I go in the office for awhile trying to cool off. But around 6 I wanna make Jons banana pudding. So I go back in the living room and I swear its hotter. So I call Jon, we check the breaker, nope. Turn off the air for awhile, hoping its just frozen, nope. And while doing all this I am getting hotter and hotter. My body heats up so quickly. I call the management companys guy and hes calling a/c guys and Jons calling back, and I am trying to make the pudding and the rest of dinner...
AGHUGHGHGHUGHHHH!

The repair guy is coming today 3-5. After a cold front comes thru with rain and our roof leaks.
Shesh...

No comments:

Post a Comment