Seriously? You have GOT to be kidding me!

Friday, May 10, 2013

Slooooow Dooooown

It has been busy all morning so I dont really have time to update. But I do wanna say a few things.
  • I responded to someone online about a general "fatty" comment made (not to me, just in general) and they actually apologized! WHAT!!? Crazyness.
  • All the momma's got their Mothers Day Flowers yesterday. Yay!
  • Starbucks messed up my order today. So annoying. It tasted awful.
  • When Jon is sick he wants to lay right on me for some reason. 2 nights in a row I have woken up to him literally right in my face. lol
  • Barbara isnt coming over on Sunday since Jon is sick.
  • The drive home was a little better yesterday. But I think today is gonna be 3 times as bad.
  • Yay its Friday.
  • I love parking inside the garage.
Thats all I guess. TGIF.

No comments:

Post a Comment