Seriously? You have GOT to be kidding me!

Friday, May 31, 2013

Whole Lotta Nothing

Ugh. TGIF. Finally. Why did this short week feel so long. Jeez.
The garage guys are finally done. Thank goodness. He came over again yesterday to finish sanding and painting the drywall and now its 100% complete. Now we just need to roofers to come. And the sidewalk people but thats not our problem. I wont have to be involved in that at all. We got a letter from the homeowners asshole league of people try to control everything association saying the sidewalk needs to be leveled. Thank GOD we rent. Get all this stuff repaired, then buy it, lol.
I made the smores dip last night. It was yummy and ridiculously sweet. Jon loved it.
...
I dont have much else to say today. Purple. lol I'm sleepy. Mkay ttyl.

No comments:

Post a Comment