Seriously? You have GOT to be kidding me!

Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Mah Toof is hurty.

I have had a pretty terrible toothache since this weekend. And what is really frustrating is that I looked up my dental benefits, found a dentist, scheduled an appt and basically was given ibuprofen. I need 2 teeth pulled, a wisdom and a molar. I am so scared. But thats not what I was gonna say. I am so annoyed at the medical/dental field now. I am not a freaking drug addict. So give me some damn drugs, lol.
Seriously tho, I am so scared to have this done. Is it gonna hurt? Eeeeh.

Since I overslept yesterday I slept horrible last night. I think it was partially bc my tummy/tooth issue and I was worried that I'd over sleep again. Stupid. I hate that. So sleepy and its too early for this.

And now its getting busy. Gotta go...

No comments:

Post a Comment